This position will be based out of Chicago and responsible for generating client leads, cold calling potential clients to make contact, creating client interest, qualifying the potential sale, giving client sales presentations and closing the deal. They will also maintain client contact as necessary and maintain client information in the sales management system. The position offers interesting and exciting work in the emerging and growing market of voice of customer feedback management. This position will report to the Vice President, Sales.
OpinionLab is a rapidly growing SaaS company providing F1000 businesses with Voice of Customer business optimization solutions. The company collects unsolicited, open-ended feedback via a patented data collection system, and feeds the data back to clients in real-time to improve business optimization. This solution, sold on an annual subscription basis, is a well-known brand and is expanding its US operations.
- Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Prospecting potential leads.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account, explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections, preparing proposals and contracts, closing sale.
- Deep understanding of the online space and web based technology
- Experience selling into Fortune 2000 accounts
- Self Motivated, Creative, able to work both autonomously as well as in a group dynamic
- Impeccable English skills (written and spoken)
- Minimum of 2-4 years of account management / business development / sales
- Strong presentation skills
- Willing to travel (30%)
- Customer Oriented
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Email and CRM)
University level education in the follow types of programs an asset:
- Marketing / Market Research
- Business Management / Administration
- Commensurate with experience
- Package includes a base salary, commissions and bonus structure
- Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K with employer match, FSA plan.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.