Title: Senior Marketing Manager- Customer Growth and Retention
Location: Chicago, IL – Corporate HQ
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
OpinionLab is a SaaS solution that helps the world’s biggest brands deliver a high quality and consistent customer experience through real-time, actionable Voice of the Customer feedback. After a record setting 2014, OpinionLab is poised for continued, aggressive growth as a major player in the customer experience space. To drive that growth, OpinionLab is adding new marketing talent to its team.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing at our corporate headquarters in downtown Chicago, the Senior Marketing Manager will be a key member of the marketing leadership team. You will play a critical, hands-on role in the development, and execution, of the marketing strategy in support of the overall company strategy, specifically the growth and retention of existing customers. You will be accountable for creating customer demand for OpinionLab solutions and executing content marketing campaigns to increase utilization of OpinionLab solutions within the existing customer base. The Senior Marketing Manager will also partner closely with the customer engagement organization to enable those teams to more effectively grow and retain existing customers, and will be a hands-on leader able to strategize effectively and drive to execution.
This position is an ideal role for a naturally curious, goal driven marketer with a strong desire to mature in their craft, learn new things and grow their career.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to meet the retention and upsell objectives of the organization.
- Develop and execute content marketing campaigns to support account revenue growth and retention goals.
- Define and develop sales tools, platforms and processes to improve account management productivity and results.
- Aggressively and collaboratively partner with customer engagement leadership to increase customer engagement, platform utilization and loyalty.
- Articulate, champion, and advance OpinionLab’s unique market differentiation as a platform to existing customers.
- Be a complete business partner to all other functions within the company.
- 7+ years of B2B technology marketing experience.
- Experience marketing to Retail, Financial Services or Healthcare industries desirable.
- Experience in SaaS environments, is preferred.
- Account management or sales experience is a plus.
- A track record of successfully managing projects to achieve results a must.
- Proven success product marketing through repeatable and scalable tools, platforms and processes.
- Experience implementing a content marketing strategy.
- Hands-on experience with sales force automation (e.g., salesforce.com), marketing automation (e.g., Exact Target, Marketo) and content marketing (e.g., HubSpot, Cision) platforms.
- Experience managing and executing integrated trade show and event programs.
- Proven experience with product marketing, and ability to amplify, articulate, and message core value propositions.
- Strong digital marketer with experience across a broad range of digital marketing tactics including website design, SEM and social media.
- Understanding of creative process and experience with practical application of brand identity systems.
- Willingness and comfort dealing with limited budgets.
- Understands and effectively operates within the environment of a high-growth technology company.
- Track record of effectively managing outside agencies and vendors.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent communicator to both internal and external parties. Ability to comfortably communicate at the senior executive level.
- Team oriented and collaborative to the core.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K with employer match, FSA plan
To apply for this job, please send a cover letter detailing your abilities and your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our resume submission form by following the link to the left. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.